Friday, January 3, 2014

Frozen

I took the 3 oldest kids to the movie theater today for the first time.  We watched "Frozen" with Savannah and my Mom.  They were all in complete awe when we walked in, it was so cute to watch their faces!  Samuel ended up in tears halfway through the movie and was begging me to go home.  Hope absolutely loved it and was mesmerized the whole time, asking a few questions (very loudly) when she didn't understand something.  Aliyah went back and forth between watching the movie and burying her head in my shoulder.  She watched most of it though and, out of all the kids, she has talked about it the most.  None of their reactions surprised me and they all fit perfectly with their little personalities.  Overall it was a great experience! I thought the movie was cute and very well done.  So thankful that Anna stayed with Karys so that I could enjoy this "first" with my other three!

No comments:

Post a Comment