Monday, June 16, 2014

Samuel's First Missing Tooth!




Samuel lost his first tooth today!! I took the first picture and then shortly after that he asked me if he could have my phone. I gave it to him and he apparently went into my bedroom and took selfies of himself with his missing tooth. Even cuter, he made a little video about his missing tooth! He made up a song that went like this: "Oh, I have a missing tooth, do you see it? (then he would stop and smile and move his lips around so that the gap in his mouth was visible) Oh yeah, I have a missing tooth!  Oh yeah, I have a missing tooth. Do you see it? (repeat the process of making sure we could all see it) Yes I do! Yes I do! Do you see my missing tooth?" 
Absolutely. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment