Hope: "Make sure that Daddy knows that I am not Hopey anymore, I am Farmer Cinderella Huinink. So one thing is good and one thing is bad. The bad thing is that I am not Hopey and the good thing is that I am still part of the Huinink family. I am a farmer because I live on a farm and I have a kitty."
Aliyah: (heard at least 10 times throughout the day) "Mommy! I lost my band-aid!" (translation: headband)
Samuel: "Mommy, you are the genius of taping stuff!" (after I taped his styrofoam airplane so that it could fly again)
***later in the day***
Samuel: "Daddy, can you finish drawing my road?" (in the driveway for him to ride bikes on)
Daddy: "Sure"
Mommy: "I can do it, Samuel. Do you want Mommy to finish what I started?"
Samuel: "No, I want Daddy to do it. Daddy, you make better roads than Mommy! Mommy, you're the taping genius but you are not the road making genius."
No comments:
Post a Comment