Was it a bad idea for my Mom to buy me 20lbs of blueberries just a couple day before we leave on vacation?! Like I don't have enough to do! I just really felt that I needed to freeze more blueberries to make sure that I don't run out this year. My Mom found a great deal - just $10 for 20lbs of blueberries because they were starting to go bad. It sounded awesome to me so I told her to go for it, until I got the blueberries and realized I was going to have to go through them one by one to pick out all of the mushy/moldy blueberries. Daryl was a huge help when he got home from work and the kids did a great job playing without much supervision so that we could get them done. It felt like a bad idea as we were picking through the blueberries but I know it will feel like a good idea in the middle of the winter when we are still enjoying delicious blueberries!
No comments:
Post a Comment