What I want to remember from today:
| Our first fire in our new fireplace! Love, love, love it!!! |
| Two of my girls. My kids fight over Karys like she is a toy to play with! I love that they all love her, but oh my! |
| Hope made a pictograph for math today. She is big into drawing teeth on her people lately. And the red things on our chins? Those are our hearts of course! |
| Hope is a great big sister! She is usually the one I ask when I need someone to entertain or play with Karys. When Hope is calm and in control, she does a wonderful job playing with Kay! |
| My silly girl with her favorite "shoes" on - her "pretzel flip-flops". These flip flops have peace signs on them and she calls them pretzels. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment