Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 16, 2014

Things from today that I want to remember:


Aliyah went and got her hair cut today by Caitlin Blauw. She was nervous, but she did great!  She sat in the chair all by herself while Caitlin cut 2-3" off.  I think the last time Aliyah had a haircut was almost 2 years ago! Aliyah was very proud of how brave shew as - her Mommy was too!

The kids and I had a great time playing outside tonight while Daryl was at consistory.  A beautiful fall evening!  Karys loved pushing her water baby on the swing as well as sending her water baby down the slide and then following behind it.

Karys had a good wipeout on the driveway tonight.  She went to pick up a ball but the ball moved and her face hit the cement.  She has a scraped up nose and a scraped up forehead.

My talented 6 year old! Samuel and I kicked his spiderman ball back and forth.  When I would kick it to him he would run/dive/roll . . . whatever he needed to do, to try and catch it!

Hope and Aliyah fight the most out of all of my kids right now.  Hope and Aliyah have also been inseparable lately with their playing.  I am praying for the friendship and love that they have for each other to outweigh the fights and comlaining about each other!

Silly girls!


Hope: "Mom, can you outplug this?"
Samuel: "Remember when we were camping and we had that overpour?" (instead of downpour)
Karys; Nodding her head "yes" whenever someone asks her a question.  Samuel's belly laughs when Karys does something that he thinks is funy.

No comments:

Post a Comment