| Here I am with our little peanut at 25 weeks! So far, so good! I hardly have any nausea anymore which is awesome. I'm feeling great except for the bad back pain that I've been having. It could be a lot worse so I'm trying hard not to complain about it! The baby was measuring a week ahead at my 24 week appointment and the heart rate was high 150s. This baby's heart rate has consistently been above 150 . . . which would mean a girl. But, if I remember right, I think Samuel's heart rate was always pretty high too. Our little peanut is a mover and a wiggler but seems to be a little calmer than both Samuel and Aliyah. Feeling the baby move is my favorite part of pregnancy! I'm over halfway and I can't wait to meet this little (big?) one!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment