Samuel and I had a chance to go and see the Harlem Globetrotters today! They are in town for a performance tomorrow night and so today they were out at Millenium Ice Rink in Portage to play basketball on the ice. Admission was free so you can't beat that! My Mom was happy to stay home with the girls, so Samuel and I had a special date! He loved it and had a great time. Some of the humor went over his head but after the game/show, he said to me, "Mommy, that red team was the tricky team!" During the game, he watched so seriously and so intently that I couldn't tell what he was really thinking about everything. But when we got home, he was able to tell Grandma a lot of the funny things that happened so that told me that he got a lot of the humor and enjoyed it too! What a special date with my big boy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment