I can't believe how big my precious little girl is getting! She is smiling a lot and even cooing some too! When she gets excited and is working on smiling, sometime she sticks out her tongue instead. Such a cutie! I tried to catch some smiles on camera tonight but I couldn't quite get one. Starting at the end of last week we noticed Karys becoming more and more responsive and aware of those around her. She loves to watch us and look all around her. She tries so desperately to "talk back" to us when we are talking to her!
The not-so-cute side of Karys is that she has decided naps are for babies . . . and she's not a baby! She has been taking little cat naps for the past couple of days. This Mommy is ready for a real nap! Maybe tomorrow? If not, we'll just keep on enjoying every minute of these precious baby days and beautiful baby smiles, because they are gone all too quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment