Thursday, June 20, 2013

Our Day

Hope doing what Hope does best - imagining, creating, and keeping herself entertained without much of anything!
Earlier today I was working on letters and sounds with Hope -
Me: Hope, what sound does "b" make?
Hope: buzz, buzz!

Aliyah got the Ergo out and asked me to help her put it on and put her baby in it.  She kept it on for a long time.  She would walk around the house or stand at the window and watch her brother play baseball outside while she'd rub or pat her baby's back.  Such a little Mommy!
**Aliyah calls the front back (baby carrier) a "package".  Today she asked me, "Mommy, are you going to put Karys in the package?"  Love it!

Adding another baby = One stressed out Mommy!

Joshua Olson was at our house for around 1/2 hour this evening.  He had practice at the school behind our house and his parents had to drop him off early.  Instead of waiting around at the school for practice to start he opted to come over to our house for a bit and then walk over.  Samuel loved having Joshua around to play baseball with him.  And I think Hope has a little crush on Joshua - she never has any interest in baseball and she didn't want to play until Joshua came.  Then she was all about it!  Silly girl.  I told Samuel after Joshua left that I hope that when he is 15 years old, he will be just like Joshua Olson. :)

What!?!?!  All day and not one picture of Karys?!  Tomorrow I must make up for that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment