Saturday, October 12, 2013

iPhone pictures from this past week

On Monday we picked Savannah up in the late afternoon and had supper with her before taking her to her dance class.  My parents are gone for two weeks and I wanted to make sure Savannah was still able to go to dance.  Plus, my kids love seeing her and playing with her!  We had Savannah's favorite supper - tomato soup and grilled cheese. :)

How can it be?!  My baby is sitting up.  She is still wobbly and tippy and can't really catch herself once she starts falling over, but she can sit for a long time all by herself!

On Wednesday, the mini braid-locks started going into Hope's hair!  Cheryl and Emily VanderWell are putting them in for me - I am so thankful for them.  Hope did great sitting for them and didn't shed a single tear!  So proud of her.  The front half is done and we will finish them up next Monday.  VanderWells live in Grand Rapids so Samuel, Aliyah, Karys and I hung out at the mall for part of the time and then picked up my new laptop at Sam's Club near the mall.  It was a good (but very tiring!) day and I can't wait for Monday when all of her locs will be in!!

The exersaucer is a great place for Karys . . . until this happens!

Sweet little girl loves taking a bath.  She kicks and waves her arms around like crazy, squealing and talking the whole time!

Some days I just cannot. keep. up.  And this is only one room!

I found this cutie when I walked into the kitchen one evening.  Compliments of Aliyah. :)

A view of Hope's locs so far.  She loves the fact that we can style them any way we want!

No comments:

Post a Comment