| Karys in her new stroller - kind of an impulse purchase from Kalamazoo Trade and Sell - but I love it! 11/7 |
| It was a nice day outside so we got some fresh air. Samuel and Aliyah made some awesome wood creations too! 11/7 |
| Snuggles with my baby girl 11/9 |
| Karys stole Aunt Anna's headband ;) 11/11 |
| Samuel came up with this idea all by himself. I know some schools have kids sit on big balls because it helps their concentration - I think it actually helped Samuel too! 11/14 |
| Not a big fan of baby food . . . or yogurt. 11/14 |
| This is what happens when you have a big brother in the house! 11/14 |
| Hope loves playing with Karys 11/14 |
| Hope made a "giant" in her quiet time today :) 11/14 |
No comments:
Post a Comment