We celebrated Christmas with my Mom's side of the family this evening. Today (Thanksgiving) was the only day that worked for everyone before my grandparents leave for Florida in mid-December. It was a good evening and the kids enjoyed opening their presents from Great-Grandpa, Great-Grandma, and Aunt Sandy. Samuel got Castle legos, Hope got dress up clothes, Aliyah got outfits for her bitty baby, and Karys got a xylophone and stacking rings. Almost every night, Samuel prays, "Thank you for Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma at the cottage. . . " I love the relationship that my kids have with their great-Grandparents and I hope that they will have many great memories of time spent with them!
| My Aunt Sandy also buys Christmas ornaments for the kids every year. I love this! |
| Love spending time with my cousin Andrew and his wife Trisha. They have sweet little Cambry and are expecting another little one in May! |
| All the great-granddaughters playing with their new gifts :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment