Saturday, February 9, 2013

My little copycat :)

Today was "hair day" at the Huinink house!  I was busy doing Hope's hair when I looked over and saw Aliyah doing this:

She set it all up by herself and was very busy doing Callie's (or Laila's - her name goes back and forth between the two) hair.  She was pretty proud of herself!  

** I love to watch Aliyah play.  Daryl says that I love it so much because it's probably exactly how I played when I was little.  I think he's right!  She will sit and play with her dollhouse or with the little people or with her babies for a long time.  I'm fascinated by how she sets the dolls/dollhouse up or with how she talks and "interacts" with her baby dolls.  She'll play by herself and be lost in her own little world for a good 20 minutes - sometimes longer.  Yup, she definitely plays like I used to when I was a little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment