Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Snow Fun!

I had my glucose tolerance test this morning (yuck!) so my Mom was over for a good 3+ hours watching the kids.  They headed outside right about the time that I got home, so I was able to snap a couple of pictures of the kids playing in the snow.  Samuel was supposed to be "helping" my Mom shovel but she turned around and found him sitting in a snowbank eating snow!  He loves the snow and is always the last one of the three to want to go inside.  He has a blast jumping into, rolling around, and sliding down snowbanks.  He is always covered in snow whenever he finally gives up and comes inside.  The girls also enjoy the snow but I think they get colder (or maybe just bored?) faster than what Samuel does.  Their favorite thing to do is eat icicles or snow.  They played together really well this morning - putting snow in their sleds and hauling it around, eating icicles, and "helping" Grandma shovel the driveway.  I was thankful for a little bit of time to myself after I got home from my glucose test.  I felt gross - very hungry but just totally "blah".  After eating some protein I felt much better!  Hoping and praying that I passed!




No comments:

Post a Comment