Saturday, March 9, 2013

31.5 weeks


Left to Right: Samuel, Aliyah, Baby #4

We're getting there!!  8 more weeks to go.  My biggest complaint with this pregnancy is the back pain that I get while I sleep.  I've had to sleep in a recliner a couple of nights because that is a lot more comfortable for me.  Baby's heart rate is consistently around 160.  I've gained just under 20lbs so far.  At my last doctor's appointment I was measuring 29 weeks and I was almost 30 weeks.  So far, so good!  My c-section is scheduled and so now I wait and enjoy these precious last weeks with this baby tucked away safely inside of me!  We still don't have names picked out . . . our lists our quite long but we're having trouble narrowing it down.  I'm getting anxious to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl.  Based on the pictures above, I'd say it's a boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment