Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jungle Joes

The kids loved Jungle Joe's today!  Samuel went with my Mom (and Savannah) a month or two ago and since then he has not stopped talking about it and about how he really wants to take Hope and Aliyah with him next time.  Aliyah was unsure at first but after I got her going, I couldn't get her to stop!  By the end of the 2 hours, she was going down the slides all by herself - no fear at all! It was so much fun to watch her!  Hope ended up with a huge rug burn on her chin (ouch!) but she had a great time as well.  Samuel had fun showing his sisters all of the cool slides.  We were a little disappointed that our favorite obstacle course was deflated and that the shark slide had been replaced with a tiger slide . . . but we still managed to have a blast!!
**I'm writing this post months after this day actually happened.  FYI - about 2 days after we went to Jungle Joe's, Samuel came down with the stomach flu.  Aliyah followed the next day and Hope a couple of days after that.  I'm not saying it was the conditions at Jungle Joe's that got us sick . . . I'm just saying I'm suspicious. ;)
















No comments:

Post a Comment