Thursday, March 21, 2013

Love This Girl!

I absolutely love this precious little girl!  I peeked into my bedroom today and found her sound asleep during her quiet time.  She's been napping a lot lately during quiet time.  She always is an absolute bear when she wakes up . . . but it is nice to have an hour or so of quiet!!  
I can't believe how quickly Aliyah is growing up.  She is always talking and her vocabulary, as well as how clearly she speaks, are incredible.  Her favorite things are still babies and anything to do with babies.  She loves to do puzzles and play with anything that her brother and sister are playing with.  She'll play basketball or cars or trains with Samuel, she'll dance or make food in the play kitchen with Hope, or she'll go off alone and play with her dollhouse or her babies.  Samuel is an absolute sucker for her tears and will usually cave to her in almost any situation - whether it be something he has that she wants or he'll help her put something a certain way if she wants it that way.  They are both softies for each other and it's pretty cute to watch!  
Aliyah is a sweet girl with a soft and tender heart . . . as well as a stubborn girl with persistence and determination like none other!!  I love her personality and I am so thankful to be her Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment