Happy 32nd Birthday, Daryl! His birthday (which was actually yesterday) was pretty low key this year . . . just like mine will be. Our birthday presents to each other are finishing our basement since we have poured so much money into that this year. Daryl did request angel food cake for his birthday cake so I made that and we had a little party for him over at my parent's house this afternoon. We had another little party at our house later in the afternoon when Daryl's Mom and Neil stopped by on their way home from Chicago. Daryl and I will be going out on Monday night for dinner (40% off at Mangia Mangia!) and a movie. I think we are going to go and watch "The Life of Pi". So excited to have a date night with my hubby! I love you, Daryl! I am praying that God blesses you with many more years! The kids and I are so thankful to have you as a Daddy and a husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment