Thursday, December 13, 2012

What I did for my 30th birthday . . .

 I had the best 30th birthday ever!  Honestly, I'm not really that excited to be 30 (I don't like getting old!) but I'm so thankful for the many blessings that God has give me over these 30 years.  I was determined to celebrate today and focus on how thankful I am for life and for God's provision and protection on myself and my family.

So . . . this is what I did today and how I enjoyed my 30th birthday!!
 The kids and I made a huge tent and then had fun playing in it!

We made snowmen out of marshmallows, raisins, and paint!

Aliyah helped me make lunch.  She loves to make her own sandwich!

We had dinner at cake at my parent's house.  So nice to not have to make supper and do the whole clean up thing afterwards!
Daryl and Dad went to our house right after supper to pull up the carpet downstairs (new carpet comes on Friday!) and I stayed for a little bit longer and let the kids play with Savannah.  We also got to skype with Ben and Grace!
It was a great day!  Going to bed thankful for 30 years of life and praying that God will bless me with many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment