Here I am! Almost 20 weeks along with this precious peanut. I go in for my ultrasound tomorrow and we are hoping and praying that the clot is significantly smaller. Completely gone would be great but I'm not getting my hopes up too high! I'm feeling pretty good - just super tired and a lot of lower back pain. The nausea is all but gone, thank goodness!! Tonight was the first night that I knew without a doubt that I was feeling the baby move. I've felt tiny movements (at least, what I think are tiny movements) since around Thanksgiving but tonight it was super obvious that the little peanut was moving around and doing some acrobatic moves!
**Edited to add: The ultrasound was perfect! Tammy couldn't find the clot anywhere - praise God! She was surprised that there wasn't even a hint of it because as she said, "it was a pretty good size clot!" Our God is not a God of statistics but a God of miracles and we are praising and thanking Him for answering our prayers. Tammy also said that our baby was "anatomically perfect". The baby had his/her hand up by its face throughout most of the ultrasound - just like Samuel likes to sleep! We didn't find out if we are having a boy or a girl, we're waiting for May to find that out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment