We decorated our Christmas tree this afternoon! Samuel did the honors by placing the star on top. We have gone 4 years without a tree topper . . . but now our oldest child is 4 and told us that we need to have a star for the top of our tree!! Target helped us out by having this star on sale for $5! The kids all loved helping us decorate the tree and they did a great job too. Hope's preferred method for decorating the tree was to hang all of her ornaments as close together as she possibly could. We kept reminding her to put them in lots of different places all over the tree!
(**I'm trying not to write under the pictures anymore because when I have my blog printed into a book, the captions under pictures don't line up with the pictures that they belong to. I just got 2009-2020 printed into a book and that's how I found out!)
No comments:
Post a Comment