Thursday, May 9, 2013

1st Visit To The Pediatrician

Karys had her first visit to the pediatrician today.  Dr Dyk was booked solid so she saw Dr Gaggino instead.  I really like Dr Gaggino and I was very impressed with her today.  She listened for a long time to Karys' heart murmur.  She wasn't super concerned but she wanted to do a cardiologist consult anyways, just to make sure.  Her words were, "I don't think it's a concerning heart murmur, but I want a doctor to listen to it who listens to them every day of the week."  I was so thankful for that!  I prefer that it be thoroughly checked out so that we know for sure what exactly is going on.  I'm a little worried . . . but I'm trying hard not to be because there is nothing that points toward it being a concerning heart murmur.
Karys weighed 9lbs!  She has already surpassed her birth weight at 6 days old!



Ready to head for the doctor!


Savannah came to visit and meet Karys!
.

These two girls are pretty protective of their little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment