We were in the recovery room for about 2 hours. Karys did great - she nursed well for the first time and her blood sugar and temperatures were perfect. We made lots of phone calls and sent lots of texts letting everyone know that we had a new baby girl! I was already starting to feel some pain in recovery as well as feeling pretty drowsy from the pain meds I was already getting. Karys had her first bath as well - she wasn't too fond of that. :) My nurse, Darcie, (in a few of the pictures below) was amazing - absolutely loved her!
I was thankful to get up to her room on the mother/baby floor just before 4pm. It was good to be moved to a real bed!! The mother/baby floor was jam-packed full though - early May is a popular time of year to have baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment