Thursday, May 16, 2013

Beautiful Spring Days

The weather this past week has been absolutely beautiful.  Perfect for playing outside, eating lunch on the deck, and going for walks.  Warm enough to play in the kiddie pool and the sprinkler but not so hot that the central air has to be turned on.  I love it!  My Mom has been over every day this week to help out since I am still recovering from my c-section.  It's been great for the kids and my Mom to have the option of going outside to play and burning off some energy that way.  Hopefully by next week at this time I'll be ready to play outside with them!

Bubbles!!

Aliyah was refusing to look at the camera . . . but the picture still turned out great!

Savannah and Samuel having fun in the pool.  The water warmed up nicely after being in the sunshine all day.

They have so much fun together!

Savannah loves to hold Karys.  She even bought Karys a cozy fleece blanket for a baby present.

They were doing "airplane" onto the swings and then grabbing each other's hand.  So sweet!


I wish this picture had audio so that you could hear the giggles and laughs from both of them!

Taking Callie for a ride around the driveway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment