Hurray! Today we got to head home from the hospital. I've loved the quiet and rest that the hospital has offered me the past couple of days, but I miss home and I miss my other 3 kids! I'm getting up and around more today than the past couple of days but I still hurt like crazy. I don't remember this intense of pain after Samuel and Aliyah, but maybe I've just forgotten.
When we got home, the kids were so excited that they ran up to the van before we even had a chance to get Karys out. They all crowded around her car seat talking to her and touching her. It makes me happy to see the love that they already have for their sister. Samuel was a big helper with carrying Karys inside, too. I'm sad that the picture is over exposed but it was too cute not to share. He will be (and already is!) a great big brother to his 3(!!) sisters. :)
Daryl helped them make a welcome home sign for us - it is so special! Definitely something that will go in Karys' baby box!
No comments:
Post a Comment