Today, we got an incredibly special package from the "USP" (as Samuel calls it) truck. Karys' Aunt Anna made a beautiful quilt for her. The colors are awesome and it even has her initials monogrammed in one of the corners. I was close to crying when I opened it - I love it SO much and I know it will be very special to Karys as she grows.
My whole pregnancy I was looking at quilts on Etsy and trying to figure out a way we could afford to buy one (homemade quilts are cheap!). In the end I decided we didn't have the money to buy a special quilt for Karys and (very reluctantly) let that dream go. So when this quilt came in the mail today I was speechless! It will be a treasure for years to come. :) Thank you, Ben, Anna, and Grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment