Saturday, May 18, 2013

Terrence and Nicole's Wedding

Karys went to her first wedding tonight!!  Daryl stayed home with the oldest three and Karys and I went to my cousin Nicki's wedding.  Besides needing to nurse during the ceremony, Karys did awesome!  She even had an awesome blow-out poopy diaper during the reception.  The highlight of the wedding for us was definitely when my Aunt Joan came to our table asking (joking) if anyone had a spare garter because Nicki forgot hers back at the Church.  We all laughed and said no and as she started walking away I remembered that Karys had a little white lacy headband that I threw in the diaper bag for her to wear (which she obviously wasn't wearing!).  I called my Aunt Joan back and gave it to her, she gave it to Nicki, and Nicki ended up wearing it!!  Terrence was a little embarrassed when he learned that he pulled a baby headband off of Nicki's leg. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment