Sunday was a pretty quiet day! The kids went over to Grandpa's and Grandma's for the afternoon so that Daryl could come up to the hospital. Hilary (our awesome neighbor) came up to the hospital this afternoon to visit Karys. Anna came up in the evening (after Daryl left) to keep me company. It was nice to have her there! She helped me go for a walk, which was nice. I'm still in a lot of pain but I'm determined to get up and move! Karys is doing great - she's actually sleeping decently at night and she is nursing like a pro!! Tonight we went down to the nursery with the nurse while she weighed Karys - 8lbs 7oz, up from 8lbs 6oz yesterday!
Karys failed her hearing test for the second time (she failed when they tested her yesterday too) so we will need to set up a repeat hearing test for her in a couple of weeks, just like we had to do with Aliyah. I was really worried with Aliyah but I'm not worried about it with Karys - probably just because we've been through this before and it all turned out okay.
Dr Nagler also detected a heart murmur today when she was examining Karys. She doesn't think it is a big deal but she still wanted to make sure I knew about it. We will continue to monitor that.
| Our favorite Doctor and pretty much our hero. Dr Lomax has delivered all 3 of my kids. He is absolutely amazing, end of story. |
No comments:
Post a Comment