Sunday, May 5, 2013

Saturday Visitors

Daryl brought the kids up to the hospital this morning.  It didn't last for long . . . the kids were all hungry and crabby and a small, confined hospital room is not the place for crabby kids!  They brought Karys pacifiers and some a couple of outfits and a lovey - all things that they picked out at the store earlier that morning with their Daddy.
Aunt Anna came to meet her newest niece after she got home from her graduation ceremony.  (Congratulations, Anna! We are proud of you!)
Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Stegink also came to meet Karys on Saturday afternoon.
Kris, Hannah, Gracie, and Milly Olson (good friends of ours!) came in the evening (no pictures of them :( - I think I was getting pretty worn out by this point!).
I made myself get out of bed today and shower and take a walk down the hall.  I'm in a lot of pain but I know it's important to start moving around.  
Daryl came back in the late afternoon and went home around 10 or 10:30 to sleep and be home with the kids to get them ready for Church in the morning!








No comments:

Post a Comment