While Daryl and his Mom brought the kids to McDonald's for supper and then took them home and put them to bed, my parents came up to the hospital to meet Karys and help me out! It was really nice to have them there to keep me company and hold Karys so that I could rest. I was so drowsy at this point in the day! I know the pain meds didn't help anything! It's such a miserable feeling to know that someone is talking to you but you feel your eyes closing and you can't do anything about it. Haha! I also know that I was repeating myself with some of the things I was saying to them. My Dad held Karys for a good long time - I wish I had a picture of it . . . but I was sleeping! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment