Friday, May 3, 2013

Mother/Daughter Bonding

Daryl came back between 9 and 10pm.  I'm so thankful that his Mom could stay overnight with our kids so that he could be up at the hospital with me to help out during the first night.  I was in a lot of pain this first night and I wasn't able to move around a lot yet (mainly because of my catheter) so it was nice to have his help with Karys.  She slept great and I just needed him to get her and change her diaper for me when she did wake up so that I could feed her.  Oh, and he brought up some PINK clothes.  I was still in shock that she's a girl so I needed some girly clothes to make it more real!!  He had to leave around 5:30 the next morning to get back home so that his Mom could get back home.  












No comments:

Post a Comment